We make a difference,in moving your freight!
Dry Van logistics and shipping all across 48 states. We are always striving for excellence and providing the highest quality service to our customers.
Striving for excellence...
Our motto is that we are different. And all our efforts are aligned with that belief that what we do matters and make us unique in comparison with our competition.
Welcome to Foka Logistics
Our story has begun somewhere in 2010, when our founder Filip, was working as a driver in another logistics company, and afterwards as owner operator.
The company was established in 2011 as a family oriented transportation business. Our vision is to grow together with our clients and employees and to establish new higher standards in the industry.
What we offer:
- 55 cents per mile base + 10 per mile based on performance;
- Weekly paid;
- Safety assistance;
- Newer equipment;
- Prescription drug card;
- Pet friendly(no deposit);
- Rider policy;
- No relocation required;
- All trucks have fridges inside;
- Take your time off in any city within the United States.
- Pay: Solo – up to 62 cents per mile.
- We pay all the miles, empty & loaded. Weekly miles average: 3400 miles
- Paid extra stops – $50. Paid layovers – $100.
- Full Truck Loads.
- Weekly direct deposit.
- 1099 Tax Form.
- Fuel cards.
- Referral bonuses.
- Discounted occupational insurance.
- Flexible home time.
- 24/7 dispatch & safety assistance, professional & very experienced.
- Friendly, dedicated work environment & growth opportunities.
- Class A CDL;
- 2 Years of experience;
- Hazmat and Tanker Endorsement (Optional);
- Maximum 2 moving violations in the last 2 years;
- Good safety record;
- High school or equivalent education is required.
What we are known for...
We believe in building relationships with our clients. We are the loyal partner
for all your logistical needs
We provide 24 hours per day assistance to oversee the successful delivery of your freight.
Our staff consists of experienced professionals who are able to solve any problem promptly and efficiently.
We run all 48 states all over the year and use the newest equipment need for effective logistics.
Frequently Asked Questions
Please read these FAQ in order to get more information about our work and services. If you have more questions feel free to contact us by phone or email.
There are three ways to know the price for your freight: You can ask the price by calling at +123456789; Fill in the form at Request a quote page; Or write us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.